- Supporting community events on the L&F Events Team
- Generating community support through the L&F Fundraising Ambassador team
- Serving as a volunteer cohort leader through the L&F Advocates Program or trainer for the Peer2Peer Mentorship Program
- Putting your skills to work as a chapter member or adviser for a L&F campus chapter
- Serving on one of the many advisory committees that guide program decisions for Lost&Found
No matter what skills or experience you bring, you can make a difference in the lives of young adults impacted by mental health conditions or suicide.
Contact us to get involved with Lost&Found!