Our team brings experience in fields ranging from finance to public health, working together to advance the cause of suicide prevention, promote resilience in the community, and ensure Lost&Found continues to meet its mission and goals.The spirit of student-led volunteering stands at the core of our history as an organization. Thanks to the effort of volunteer board members, student leaders, and faculty advisers, Lost&Found found a humble beginning as a collection of student organizations and has grown into a comprehensive suicide prevention organization.Volunteers continue to fuel the fire behind Lost&Found’s dynamic efforts to end suicide for young adults in the United States. There are a variety of ways to get involved with Lost&Found through:
- Supporting community events on the L&F Events Team
- Generating community support through the L&F Fundraising Ambassador team
- Serving as a volunteer cohort leader through the L&F Advocates Program or trainer for the Peer2Peer Mentorship Program
- Putting your skills to work as a chapter member or adviser for a L&F campus chapter
- Serving on one of the many advisory committees that guide program decisions for Lost&Found
No matter what skills or experience you bring, you can make a difference in the lives of young adults impacted by mental health conditions or suicide.
Contact us to get involved with Lost&Found!